Monday, February 6

wedding progress

This weekend while millions of people were laughing at commercials about dogs and watching some giants, we were making wedding progress. Partially because the cable was out, and partially because it was just going well and we were having fun!

My favorite part of all the planning so far has been getting to design the paper things--the save the dates and invitations. I've always had this love of all things pretty paper, I love the "package" of invitations and how the theme goes from one aspect to the next. And now, it's our very own wedding and those words on the paper represent a marriage. It's so much more fun!

Ethan gives me a hard time for using Pinterest to find things I like because he says everyone will see that, and we have to be unique! One of the blessings of marrying an artist.... a constant desire for originality and ingenuity. I'll take it!

But nevertheless my addiction to Pinterest has given me a lot of inspiration, and Ethan has been the perfect compliment to make those ideas reality, but even better because they are our own. And what I love about the planning is how well we work together, bounce ideas off one another, and get excited about our ideas. The finished product is just the icing on the cake--the planning is the best part for me!

Save the dates should be done this week, and we have something fun up our sleeves!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see all the "pretty papers" yall create :)

    ReplyDelete