Wednesday, November 10

GET HER TO BOTSWANA!!

My best friend and roommate Lauren Reeves is going to Botswana, Africa next semester from mid-January to mid-May. She has been before and is so excited to be returning to work with Hands On through the IMB. This is Lauren's heart, she is so mission minded and eager to spread the Gospel. She feels called to vocational missions and can barely wait to get out of America and over to another country! I am so proud of her and the way she is seeking the Lord through her preparation for this trip. I've helped her start up a blog that she will be using to update before and during her trip. She also has set up a PayPal account to help raise funds for the semester. We've also got a tshirt designed if you would be interested in supporting her trip this way. Please visit her blog and help anyway you feel led, especially through prayer as we go to the Lord on her behalf. She's such a warrior for the Gospel and I am blessed to call her my best friend.
this is the tshirt design we have for her trip!
Her blog address is: http://laureninbotswana.blogspot.com

If you don't know Lauren but would like to support, feel free to contact me about a tshirt or any other questions you may have! My email is Rachael894@gmail.com
Thanks friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment