Thursday, November 25

thankful

Things I am thankful for:

God's provision and timing. Being home and resting has been the best medicine for the last crazy two weeks. God knew exactly what a refreshing time this would be.

My new sister-to-be, Tori. Paul proposed today! We were so excited to watch as he told Tori how thankful he was to have her in his life, then sweetly asked her to spend her life with him. Let's not forget the beautiful ring ;) I am so excited to finally have a sister to call my own.

My precious family and my new understanding of why we function the ways that we do. Vessels and flowers, thank you.

Ethan. He's coming home tonight and I am beyond blessed to have had someone patient and gentle enough to bear with me through this crazy season in life. I am so thankful for the clear representation of grace I see in his life toward me in my weaknesses.

My friends. Despite those who will be leaving, I will forever be grateful for the fun, encouragement, the challenges and the good things the Lord has shown me through their willingness and faithfulness to invest in my life. I am blessed more than I can ever explain.

Carrot cake. Mom's dressing. Mammaw's rolls. Milo's. Yummm.

No comments:

Post a Comment