Monday, February 15

Olivia is ENGAGED!!!

Olivia and Jon got engaged.

The story:
Megan and me got Baby Wain and Katy Pope in the back seat of my car with blindfolds. They were "being hazed" by Megan since she's now initiated! Popes called Olivia and got her to come get hazed as well. We drove for a while with the girls blindfolded while Megan grilled them on their Chi Omega knowledge.

We drove out to this beautiful house where Jon was waiting on the porch with a park bench that he put together so they can keep in their back yard forever. We walked Olivia up to the porch where Jon met us and took over from there. 
Jon washed Olivia's feet, starting off a life of serving one another. He let us hide around the corner of the porch so we could be there as soon as he finished. We drove Olivia back to school (she was precious, kept saying how "This is so good", and "Where is he? I like him..." she was the most adorable engaged girl I know.



We had the candlelight after meeting (and after thoroughly lying to all my friends for quite a while). I got to make Olivia's candle. Although I was a little bit nervous it ended up being really cool to make so she can keep it forever now! If you ever have to make a candle, don't fear--use hot glue, it works great. just be careful not to touch it like I did many times tonight. Also, I wrapped the bottoms of the flowers with double stick tape so I could wrap the ribbon around. 



I am so excited to see how God has grown Jon and Olivia up so much in their relationship, and I know this is just the next best step. My big is ENGAGED!!! :) congratulations!!!!


The other good news is, INITIATION IS OVER!! RHO BETA!!!! no more responsibility for a while ;) the best news is I get to see Ethan in FIVE DAYS!!!

1 comment: