Monday, February 22

what's been goin on...

1. Initiation is over! It has been for a week technically but, I'm still just so relieved that there is a whole year before I have to think about it again. Megan is initiated, rho beta!


2. I spent this weekend in Clinton with Ethan. I was thinking about how weird it was that we didn't take a single picture, but then I guess it isn't that weird since I was sick about 60% of the time! Since we couldn't celebrate Valentines on the 14th, we just postponed it until this weekend. He did so good! He got me these beautiful orange and gold daisies, my favorite candy, a grow-your-own-boyfriend (which I am so sad I left in Clinton), two movies I wanted and the best part... he took care of me all weekend while I was throwing up. Such a good man.


3. I actually started my full load of classes today. Dr. Holmes is back from California which means the discussions about sex can start again... since that's virtually all we talk about in her classes. ESPECIALLY Gender and Sexuality. What a class. I'm interested to see what the semester will look like now that I have all sixteen hours going.


4. Everyone is getting sick. People are getting the flu, the stomach virus, and all sorts of other not so fun illnesses. Other than my stomach malfunctioning every now and then I haven't gotten too sick, so hopefully that will continue and I can avoid the flu this year.


5. I think I am coming home this weekend, and I can't wait! Lots of drama here lately... it's always nice to just get away and be quiet, calm and relaxed for a while. Big brother Paul has surgery tomorrow on his torn ACL and MCL so just praying for that. 


6. Life is busy, busy, busy. I am trying to get back into the swing of things without getting too worn out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment