Tuesday, February 2

SNoW, friends and COLLEGE!

I moved back to Jackson today! After 50-something days of Birmingham, I officially became a college student once again. And I realized how much I loved being home as soon as I drove into Jackson! But I am definitely excited for this semester to get on the road.
This is what I'm most excited about:
1.FRIENDS!!! I love my friends since they are what I associate with college being good.
2.Using GM as such an opportunity to encourage and pour into girls. I love those girls already and I am so excited to get to know them more.
3.Taking all the things I have learned this January and actually putting them into practice. I feel like this semester is going to be SO DIFFERENT. and I love it.
4.Getting ready for South Africa. I just can't WAIT!
5.Learning SPANISH AGAIN!
6.I am NOT excited about taking Biology though.
7.Riding with my friends so as not to put miles on my car... can't have that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment