Friday, March 19

JOHN. stinking. MAYER.

Ging came to spend the night! Yesterday we had a whole afternoon and evening of just shopping, running errands, getting things done. This morning we went shopping :) then after class we had lunch at Moe's and sent her home on the way. It was SO good to have a little piece of home with me here. I loved it. And I get to go home one week from today for spring break!


Yesterday was Surwic's birthday and mom cooked a home cooked meal for us, you would have thought she cooked a five course meal.... we had fried chicken, mashed potatoes (real not instant), green beans, bread, cookies and.... drum roll.... MILO'S from home :)


The weather is getting beautiful, and I'm praying that the sunshine won't go away... We laid out on the quad today and it was perfect, a little taste of spring. 


Tonight I'm going with Megan to see JOHN MAYER!!!! My favorite. Ever. And I can't wait for him :) We're driving to Memphis is about... ten minutes :)


Life's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment