Wednesday, March 3

so much to do

I got to go home this weekend! It was the perfect weekend to be home after a week of not feeling well and being exhausted. I loved getting to be home, take a deep breath, and relax. I got so much time with my mom and dad, which was wonderful and encouraging. I got great food (steak, chinese AND mexican all in one weekend). I got to watch tv and be a bum, wear sweat pants an entire day, and got my groceries bought for me to take back to school. It was lovely. 


I also got to catch up with friends, which I am missing more and more these days. Allison came over for a while which was fun to get all the latest information I've been missing out on :) I saw Meredith at church since she was home for GIC--the other great part of the weekend. I am always so encouraged to see how God is moving in our church and around the world through the missionaries we have been able to work with. I loved getting to see familiar faces like Jay Watson and John Thomas who I get to work with this summer. It was such a good time to be home.


But back to school means back to the hectic, crazy schedule that college is. That doesn't mean you can't have some fun along the way though, right?


Team 4 intramural basketball is where its at:

We started off the week with thug life on Monday, and had our season finale with nerd night on Tuesday. Nothing like a little intimidation factor.

I love the fun our friends have just being crazy. We may not be very good, but we sure have a good time doing it. Favorite play of the night: TEAM VIENNA (in honor of the Bachelor, the play consists of Autumn dribbling up the middle while the other four girls run around in a circle like the sausage). Gotta love it. Rho beta!

No comments:

Post a Comment