Friday, March 5

south. africa.


South Africa. May 30 until July 2. AHHHHH!!!!
Today Jeremy booked tickets so we can fly from Atlanta to Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Cape Town.
I am so excited to see how this journey will come through. I have been praying about South Africa for a year and a half now, just wondering how or when the Lord would open up the doors to lead me there. I have been praying for the people of South Africa just hoping that I would have the chance to share my life with them. And its so exciting now that there are actual days, actual times that I will be spending there. I know the Lord has been just leading me through this process, teaching me patience and showing me that He will indeed provide, and take care of all the things that I don't have answers for.
God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment