Sunday, April 18

crazy chi omega...

this was the week of Chi Omega that I thought would never end, but I had a great time and now I have a life again! ;) First, last weekend we had Greek Olympics. This is one of my favorite events, and something every Chi O loves. We had so much fun painting up, cheering, being crazy and having so much energy that was nice to just get to devote to something all Greek.
We won swimming, football throw, came in second on tug of war, chariot race, and relay. But we won Greek Olympics overall. It was a great competition and all the girls did awesome. Sunday we had Eleusinia, celebrating Chi Omega's 115th year. It's sort of a Founder's Day type celebration where we have lunch and all of our alumni can come back to see everyone. I learned this weekend all about what Eleusinia really means and its so special to share something so awesome with all my sisters.


This past week we've practiced so much for VShow which was last night. Yesterday we spent basically all day long at the civic center, and the show was incredible. We worked so hard, Allison and Libby came up with everything, and everyone did so much to make it the best show we could give. I was so proud of my ladies! 
This weekend the National Consultant was also visiting our chapter so I got to learn so much about Chi Omega and my position as the New Member Educator. Although its been somewhat of Chi Omega overload, I've just been reminded of why I love my sisters and how much they mean to me. The time I get to share with them is something that is so precious to me and I love every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment