Thursday, April 8

SBX

Spring Break has come and gone, but I could still take another break right now. Got to go home over break and spend the weekend with my dad while mom was gone. We had a few days to just hang out and be lazy, I slept late and loved every second of it. Spent Tuesday with mom and ended with a Habanero's run. Wednesday I went to see Ethan in Clinton. On the way, I got to have lunch with Kendall then visit with Meredith, which I loved! That night was MC's Film Festival, and his film Because of Waking... won!!!
He did an incredible job, and everyone loved the film. If you would like to buy a copy just let me know ;) We spent a few days in Clinton, complete with crawfish, Newk's, Prissy and just having a good time. We came home Friday for Easter and spent the weekend back in Birmingham. 
After lunch on Easter we drove back to Clinton and spent the night before I had to come back to school Monday. It was a nice, calm break with plenty of time to visit family and friends, and just get some rest. School sure doesn't wait to get back in the swing of things though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment