Tuesday, August 10

BIRTHDAYS ARE MY FAVORITE!!!

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

Today was such a fun day. I spent the weekend in Tuscaloosa dog/cat/fish sitting for my brother Paul. Ethan came along to visit a friend from MC and went with me to let the dogs out during the day. I got to spend the weekend with Kendall just catching up and having my best friend around, which was wonderful. I'd show you a picture but we are infamous for never taking them.. maybe next year ;)

We came home today and had a fun, chill birthday in McCalla... Tonight was birthday dinner at J. Alexander's my all time favorite restaurant, followed by ice cream and soccer, then a trip to Target. 20 has been treating me well so far. I was thankful just to have fellowship and friendship with the wonderful people the Lord has placed in my life.
Kristin came along for dinner, and it was such a fun treat to have a friend from school share a new phase of life in Birmingham. I am so excited for her to begin to feel like Birmingham is home, and we are so happy to have her here. I love that she's getting to know my family since she's been such a wonderful blessing and incredible friend in my life lately. We love her :)
The Lord has shown me a lot today about how blessed I am through the friends who care about me and love me, and the family who so generously gives me more than I could ask for.
Bo got to come home Saturday for a whole week! It was even better getting to have him here for my birthday, since he doesn't get to come home often.
20 continues tomorrow with Ethan's birthday surprise in the morning.. Have no idea what's going to happen but I'm sure it will be perfect! Life's good this decade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment