Monday, May 3

crazy life..

You know that the end of the semester is near when you go from feeling like it will never end, to feeling panicked that you can get everything in before it's over. The switch has happened and in less than three weeks I will be half way finished with college.


The other exciting part of this means I am even closer to going to South Africa. In 27 short days I will spend 24 hours on an airplane, 32 days in Cape Town, and then 24 more hours to return to Atlanta. How crazy is that! I am so anxious to see all the ways the Lord is going to prepare my heart, work in my life, and use me through my time in South Africa. I know that there is so much in store for me to learn, ways to grow up and things to be challenged by. God is a big God so I won't even predict what He has in store but rather just take it one day at a time until I come back. 


Life here is about to get crazy! The Social Work department.. and Union in general.. loves to give all tests and paper deadlines on the same two days in life. Which makes for an interesting end of the semester. So life should be kinda crazy the next two weeks! And then finals.. and we're through! Praise HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment