Wednesday, May 26

tiger fever

Today was the beginning of the SEC Tournament that Hoover hosts each year. Little interesting fact about me: I LOVE baseball. Favorite sport, even more than football. Especially LSU baseball. Which me and dad went to watch tonight. There was surprisingly a really great LSU crowd, and we beat Florida 10-6 for the first game. 
Second little interesting fact: If you stick around after the game, you can meet the players. This is not the interesting fact.. the fact is that I am a huge fan of Mikie Mahtook, our right fielder. Well, Mikie and me got a photo op tonight ;)

Geaux Tigers :)


We play again tomorrow at 8:00 against the winner of the Vandy vs. Arkansas game tonight. If you'd like to meet Mikie too, I'm sure he'll be available tomorrow night....

No comments:

Post a Comment