Tuesday, May 25

Five days and counting...

Sunday is almost here, which means Africa is closer than ever.


Things I'm anxious about:
1. The 24 hour flight... that's a long time sitting in the air!
2. The jet lag to come from a 7 hour time difference.
3. The work I still am not quite sure that I'll be doing... But I'm still excited to see how God can use me wherever the staff at Living Hope needs me.
4. Being in another country for a month, it's the longest trip I've ever been on. Wow!


Prayer could be used for:
1. The community in Capricorn where I'll be working. The kids are on holiday break which is so convenient for opportunities to invest in their lives.
2. For the Holiday Programs that Living Hope will be putting on. Since the kids are out of school this could be an incredible opportunity to involve those kids that may not come during the regular time of year.
3. The people I come in contact with and get to have conversation with. I'm just praying that the Lord would go ahead and soften the hearts of the people in Capricorn, before I even arrive. I cannot wait to see how the Lord works in not only my life, but the lives of the people I meet. I cannot wait to be a part of what God is already doing there!

No comments:

Post a Comment