Friday, May 28

last American weekend for a while.

we leave the day after tomorrow...... that is soon.
today my mom took the day off and we got to spend the day just getting everything I could ever need for the next month in Africa, and a few extra prizes for Melanie too.


I spent most of the night packing... sort of... with a few distractions here and there. BUT: I think I am completely packed! This is very impressive for me, because I think in my history of life trips, I have never once been packed OVER 24 hours in advance. must be growing up or something... or maybe it's just because I've never had to pack to be away so long without a Walmart nearby. either way... My suitcase, carry on AND purse are packed. 


Now it's just the last minute things to worry about, but hopefully those will be minimal and tomorrow can be a good day.


I'm going to try and put some general updates on here while we're gone, but the best way to reach me is probably email: Rachael894@gmail.com


thank you to any and everyone for all the prayers, encouragement and support that has come with this trip. I know God has some pretty awesome things in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment