Sunday, July 11

when in Auburn...

do as Paullison does! This weekend I went with Ethan to spend the weekend in Auburn with Allison and Paul. It was fun for a lot of reasons:
1Seeing good friends who we never get to spend much time with.
2Spending a weekend on a real college campus ;)
3Eating the most delicious Hibachi food ever made. Fast food combined with Japanese steakhouse is brilliant.

This week is back to normal life at home. This Thursday I'm heading with my parents to St. Louis to visit Bo! I have never been able to go because whenever we make plans, something always comes up. We're planning to go to a baseball game Friday, hear him teach on Sunday, and just catch up with my big brother. Next week is camp with Shades! Summer is good and going fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment