Monday, July 5

friends

God has been so faithful to encourage me the last few days through my friends. Coming home has been an easy adjustment through the help of my friends lately. I spent two nights with Kendall just hearing how the Lord is working in her life. I spent the day shopping with my mom who has constantly encouraged and supported me through this whole Africa process. I had dinner with Kaitlin and Mrs. Stephanie tonight and was reminded of how God can work in any situation, at any time, in the hardest circumstances. I had a chat with Liz Wainscott last night and was reminded of how God is always enough for us when we wait patiently for His timing and follow His plans.

I've also been reminded of other qualities of our great God through peoples blogs. I got behind on following everyone while I was away, so I spent yesterday afternoon catching up. I love the use of written words, it's probably my favorite form of communication or expression, so to read people's hearts in words is something I treasure. And when those words are words of God's faithfulness, tales of His provision, and challenges to seek Him more... well I consider that the greatest form of encouragement one can find! I am so thankful so my friends and how God knows He can always speak to me through them.
Two of my favorite women in the whole world.

always laughing. such a good best friend :)

sweet friends at Roly Poly

No comments:

Post a Comment