Saturday, June 5

waves on the weekend

this was our first weekend in Cape Town. a few of the guys in the house rented a car... if you can call Betty that. Betty is approximately 55 years old, an old beetle you can paint on, that is everything but fallen apart. and I do mean fallen, not falling, we're way past that. Josh drove the stick shift, on the left side of the road, from Cape Town to Simons Town, and back again. We went shopping in a few of the little stores in Simons Town, had fish and chips at the bayside restaurant Bertha's, then headed back toward Cape Town. We stopped at the beach and walked along the rocks for a little while. The sun was shining, the day was virtually perfect, and it was the most peaceful, relaxed day one could ask for.


I knew I was in trouble when I walked into this little store and they were playing Heart of Life by John Mayer... and then I was in love. Got all sorts of little goodies, half for me half for friends :) and mainly just enjoyed the company of Louise, Carley, AC, Justine and Josh. It was a wonderful weekend!


don't worry, our album will be released soon..

This is Betty.. on her way to the coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment